Masaya Volcano Combo
8:00 am Every Day
3 hours, half Trip
Masaya Volcano National Park
FROM: $80 p/p
Masaya National Park Volcanoes and Culture 4 in1
- Witness the mastery of clay-making by local artisans in San Juan de Oriente. Feel the texture of the clay and the paint used to decorate the exquisite ceramics.
- Take in the breathtaking view of Laguna de Apoyo and Lake Cocibolca from the Mirador de Catarina. Taste juicy and fresh local fruits while admiring the stunning scenery.
- Shop for unique hand-crafted products at the Masaya Handicraft Market. Touch the textures of the leather and wood products, and appreciate the paintings by renowned Nicaraguan artists.
- Get up close to one of the most active craters of the Masaya Volcano at the National Park. Smell the sulfuric fumes as our guide shares the volcano’s history, eruptions, and myths. Feel the excitement of capturing this unforgettable experience on camera.
- Throughout the tour, experience a sense of wonder and curiosity as you learn about the history, traditions, and cultural heritage of Nicaragua.
- Independent driver and small groups ensuring the Guide’s attention during the Masaya Volcano Tour.
Minimun 2 Persons
Price por 2 Persons $80 per person
Price por 3 Persons $61 per person
Price por 4 Persons $51 per person
- Entrance fee
- Fresh fruits
- Mineral bottled water
- Experienced bilingual guide
- Transportation from the hotel with A/C & Wifi on vans
- Boat Transportation
- Tennis shoes
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable clothing
- Rain coat
Any cancellation or modification of the reservation made less than 24 hours before departure will incur a penalty of 100%
The customer shall it be at the agreed time and place, we’ll wait a maximum of 5 minutes. In case of No Show, the reservation will be charged to 100%