Isletas Boat Tour Nicaragua
8 am and 3:30pm
FROM: $58 p/p
Explore the Islands in the Lake of Nicaragua
“Embark on an eco-friendly adventure from Granada to the Yellow Cabanas Port, where our environmentally responsible water operators await.
Our 1-hour and 45-minute tour on the expansive Lake Cocibolca unveils the natural formation of its islands.
Our knowledgeable guide highlights iconic local birds and shares insights into islander cultures and customs.
Explore Nicaragua’s natural wonders sustainably with us!
#LakeCocibolcaTour #EcoFriendlyTravel #NicaraguaAdventure”
Minimun 2 people
Prices for 2 people: $ 58 per person
Price for 3 people: $39 per person
Price for 4 people: $30 per person
- Transportation from your hotel in comfortable vans
- Bilingual Local Guide
- All entrance fees to sites mentioned
- Bottled mineral water
- Civil liability insurance policies
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Rain poncho, light jacket
- Insect repellent
- Extra money for snacks, tips, or souvenirs.
- Any cancellation or modification of the reservation made less than 24 hours before departure will incur a penalty of 100%
- Price is per person (USD).
- The minimum operation of this tour is 2 adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is no minimum age.
- Child Price applies for children 0-11 yrs. Old $36
- Bilingual tour operated in English and Spanish.
- Transportation is included from most hotels. If your hotel is located far from Granada, please inquire about additional charges.
- Times are approximate, exact pick up time will be confirmed with your reservation.